All the content on DIVYANET.COM is either submitted to DIVYANET.COM by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
DIVYANET.COM is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on DIVYANET.COM or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in divyanet.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks.
Fair use & DMCA
divyanet.com is an active platform for APK File online. The main objective of our website is to provide high-quality fast-speed service in a user-friendly environment. For this purpose, we collect books from the online world and put them on our high-speed Linux servers to provide an excellent reading experience and a unique handwritten description.
divyanet.com does not distribute copies of ebooks objective is to give visitors a preview and criticism before deciding to purchase the book.
divyanet.com, our objective is to help people who cannot afford to buy books for students who are financially troubled but deserve to learn. We assure you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, and PREVIEW is provided.
divyanet.com tries its best not to in any way hurt authors/publishers or make them lose profit.
In case you find YOUR WORK AND WANT IT TO be removed, inform us with solid written proof and evidence. We will immediately take action and remove your files or books within 1 business day after your submission of DMCA complaint. The following requirements should exist in your copyright infringement claim:
- Valid Email Address
- Identity of the owner
- Links and screenshots of the copyrighted material
Send us your copyright infringement claim at [email protected] with this info, and we will come to you within 1 business day.